Monkey head mushrooms
yellow rice wine
1. Wash Monkey head mushrooms and then cut into thin slices, chop crabs into chunks.
2. Heat the pot and add moderate oil, then drop in chopped onion, ginger slices and fry well, dump in half pot of water and finally bring into a boil.
3. Gather all ingredients in the pot, cover the pot and bring into a boil again.
4. Pour in moderate yellow rice wine, spiced vinegar, sprinkle with moderate salt and chicken powder.
5. Finally garnish with chopped onion. Serve and enjoy.