In the era of increasing energy costs, GROWTIME has introduced to its offer exceptionally efficient and energy-saving LED lamps for mushroom growing farms - adapted to the IP69 evaporation conditions of the growing rooms. High luminous efficiency (175 lumens per 1W) ensures that your mushroom farm maintains excellent working conditions during picking at a very low cost.
What do you need to know?
- the lamps were designed to operate in difficult environmental conditions
- light, hermetic industrial luminaire (made of polycarbonate PC) makes them suitable for lighting rooms with difficult working conditions
- the lighting is easy to install and keep clean
- it’s worth noting that the lamps can be used in rooms with high humidity, dustiness (they meet the IP69 condition) and very high temperature
- we’re confident in our product and for this reason, we provide a 3-year warranty
- mounting: suspended / surface (stainless handles)
- housing: polycarbonate covered with a special coating resistant to harmful chemicals
- closures: expansion plugs made of polycarbonate, glass fiber reinforced
- light source: OSRAM T8 LED tube
- lifetime (L80B50): 60,000 h, HO version 75,000 h
- operation temperature: -20 OC +50 OC
- resistance rating: IP69
- power: 23,4 Watt
- visual light: 4100 l
- temperature color: 3000 K, 4000K, 6500 K (recommended 6500 K)
- beam angle: 190 degrees
- electrical connection: cable 2 x 1.0 mm², 1 m. (class l), optional: cable connector, cable with other lengths
- in the event of the light source becoming worn out, the design allows easy replacement of the LED element without losing the sealing
We invite everyone who's interested in our solution to contact us via our website or directly by phone +48 513 129 339.
If you place an order for the lamps till 19.11.2022 you will receive a 10% discount.