Recently, in Jilin Runzeyuan Edible & Medicinal Mushroom Cooperative, Pleurotus citrinopileatus show good growth trend.
“Our cooperative occupies 54 mu of area, now, it absorbs 10 greenhouses, equipped with Spawn Cultivation Room, Inoculation Room, Sterilization Room and Raw Material Workshop. During the cultivation process, any chemicals are not added, mushroom products are widely accepted by consumers,” introduces chief of Jilin Runzeyuan Edible & Medicinal Mushroom Cooperative warmly, adding that in the future, they plan to develop mushroom condiment which effectively lowers blood fat. Meanwhile, bonded particles made from waste mushroom bags are in planned exploration so as to realize ecological and environmental protection and innocent treatment.
Pleurotus citrinopileatus is tender in taste, rich in odour and abundant in nutrition. Meanwhile, it is packed with the medicinal value on nourishing and strengthening the body.
Pleurotus citrinopileatus sells like hot cakes in international market while its production and benefit are higher than those of other agricultural products.
BIOLOGICAL CHARACTERISTICS of PLEUROTUS CITRINOPILEATUS
1. TEMPERATURE: Pleurotus citrinopileatus is categorized into medium and high temperature, temperature difference stimulation is not required for fruiting of Pleurotus citrinopileatus. Mycelia of Pleurotus citrinopileatus adapt to the temperature range of 5-30 degrees Celsius, the optimal temperature range for the growth of mycelia and sporocarps is respectively at 20-26 and 22 degrees Celsius.
2. HUMIDITY: Suitable water content for substrate is 60%-65%. During the formation period of sporocarps, the required relative air humidity is 90%-95%.
3. ILLUMINATION: Illumination is not required during the growth period of mycelia, mycelia lead quick growth speed in dark condition while 150-160 LUX of scattered light is needed during the formation and growth phase of sporocarps.
4. AIR: Pleurotus citrinopileatus is aerobic, carbon dioxide promotes the growth of mycelia. During the formation phase of primordia, sufficient CO2 guarantees the normal growth of mushroom buds.
5. PH VALUE: During the growth period, the optimal PH Value is 6.5 while 6.0-6.5 is preferred during the fruiting phase.
RECOMMENDED FORMULAS OF MASTER CULTURE & PRODUCTION SPAWN:
A: Wheat Kernels 67%, Sawdust 30%, Water Content of 50%-55%.
B: Sawdust 78%, Bran 20%, Gypsum Powder 1%, Cane Sugar 1%, Water Content of 55%.
C: Cottonseed Hull 78%, Wheat Bran 20%, Gypsum Powder 1%, Cane Sugar 1%, Water Content of 60%.
RECOMMENDED FORMULAS OF SUBSTRATE:
A. Corncob 78%, Corn Powder 20%, Gypsum Powder 1%, Superphosphate 1%, Water Content of 60%-65%, PH Value of 6.0-6.5.
B. Cottonseed Hull 47%, Sawdust 30%, Bran 18%, Cane Sugar 1%, Calcium Carbonate 1%, Water Content of 60%-65% and PH Value of 6.0-6.5.