2 Shiitake mushroom
A small handful of spinach
Condiments: Salt and black pepper
1. In a container, crack the eggs, whisk together with a dash of salt and half bowl of water.
2. Remove the bottom portion of Shiitake mushroom, then rinse off and slice up.
3. Trim the spinach, thoroughly cut into segments, rinse and put aside.
4. Heat the oil in a pan over medium heat, pour in egg liquid, when it is about to take shape, put on a layer of Shiitake mushoom slices and top with spinach segments, stirring slowly over low heat.
5. When mushrooms are juicy and egg liquid has taken shape, turn over and maintain the heat for another 1-2 minutes. Enjoy.