2 Button mushrooms,
Moderate ginger slices, a clove of garlic,
Condiments: Salt, oyster sauce, cornstarch, vegetable oil
1. Firstly remove the bone of drumsticks, then cut the body into small pieces.
2. Rinse the carrot, Button mushrooms and then cut them into slices.
3. Rinse the broccoli and then tear it into chunks.
4. Pickle drumsticks pieces with salt, oyster sauce and cornstarch for 10 minutes or so.
5. Blanch all the ingredients, then spoon them out and set aside.
6. Heat the pot, dump with moderate oil, drop in ginger, garlic slices, drumstick pieces and fry till the color changes.
7. Combine with carrot slices and fry till soft. Finally drop in broccoli chunks, Button mushroom slices, drumstick pieces and fry for 2-5 minutes. Finally adjust the seasoning with a dash of salt. Enjoy.