A handful of Black fungi
Dried red peppers
Condiments: Salt, cooking wine, light soy sauce, oil,
1. Rinse the cabbage, firstly cut it in half and then into slices.
2. Soak Black fungi in warm water, then remove the stem and rinse.
3. In a skillet, add moderate oil and heat on gentle flame, drop in dried red peppers and fry till fragrant, then combine with cabbage slices and fry till soft.
4. drop in Black fungi and fry for 10 minutes or so.
5. Finally season with a dash of salt, serve and enjoy.