1 stick of corn
Half of a white gourd
A handful of red dates
Condiments: Salt, soy sauce, bruised ginger
1. Remove the corn-husk and then cut it into segments.
2. Peel the white gourd and go seed of it, then cut it into slices.
3. Soak Shiitakes in warm water for 20-30 minutes, then ladle out and set them aside. (Reserve the soaking liquid.)
4. In a stock pot, dump with the soaking liquid of Shiitake and additionally pour in 2 bowls of water, combine with Shiitakes, white gourd slices, corn segments and bring them into a boil. After that, drop in red dates and go on for 30 minutes or so till cooked and tasty.
5. Lightly season with a dash of salt, sprinkle with moderate soy sauce. Enjoy.